Don ’t just speculate what your customers want: ASK THEM!
The quality delivered by a product or company depends not just on the ability to generate ideas but also on the ability to test and iterate through them based on good feedback.
At a minimum you should be able to communicate to your customers…
- Frequently – the more they reply , the more loyal they become
- Easily – If it’s easy to do, chances are it’ll get done more often
- Openly – let it be clear to your customers that they can complain or questions decisions, as their opinion is what matters
- Right Context – Communicate to users as they use your product. The difference in what they say is remarkable.
It’s time to stop the philosophical debate about whether investing in the experience of your customers is the right business decision. This isn’t a question of beliefs — it’s a question about the behaviour of your customers.
Feedbackstreet can help you customise this experience and connect the right data to be able to quantify the impact of the difference between delivering a great experience and delivering a poor one — and to demonstrate to everyone in your organization just how big that impact can be.
…. And to give you a few takeaways:
- Happy customers are a lot more likely to tell their friends
On average, happy customers tell nine people about their experiences with a company.
- But a single unhappy customer often means that there are many more
For every customer who complains, there are 26 customers who don’t say anything.
3. Angry customers gossip more than happy ones
Because while happy customers might tell nine friends, unhappy customers, on average, tell sixteen.
That’s sixteen “anti-referrals” for every upset customer that you don’t make whole.
4.Offer a variety of online customer support channels (e.g.,email, sms, social media, web etc.)
One area where this is particularly important is in the provision of help and support both pre- and post-contract to customers. Offering a choice of support methods, focusing on speed of response and providing an easy resolution to issues are vital for brands wanting to ensure that their customers feel valued and listened to, whilst increasing their loyalty and appreciation.
Thank you for reading our words!
Feedback Street team